55 acres of serviced, industrially zoned lots available for lease.
Infrastructure work has begun, and Phase One of the Malahat Business Park is slated to be complete by September 30th, 2020.
- Paved roads, water and power will be complete this fall for phase one
- One early tenant, Indigenous Bloom, has erected a temporary building and is open for business
- The roads are currently being widened in preparation for paving
- Phase one is 20 acres, and we anticipate phase one to be fully leased before September 30th
- Phase two pricing will likely be at least 50% higher than phase one
- We will begin phase two, which is the remaining 30 acres, upon completion of phase one